Saturday 8 July 2017

Infinite Challenge's ratings shoot up, an army special made for Park Myungsoo



Infinite Challenge's ratings shot up to 14.5% for their 'Real Men' special, an increase of 2.8% from last week's 11.7% rating.  This is their best record since coming back from their hiatus in March.  


Naver: "YES I can"... 'Infinite Challenge' Park Myungsoo, reborn as a laughter huntsman in the army

1. [+12,498, -101] YES I CAN ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can anyone not laugh at this

2. [+10,622, -97] 'Yes I can' '6 hyungs' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today was a legend special for Myungsooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+8591, -77] Ah legendary it's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+8225, -72] The most hilarious thing is when the members themselves are trying to contain their own laughterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI laughed so much I criedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+7036, -78] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMuDo's seriously so much funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's somehow heartwarming and funny at the same timeㅋㅋ

6. [+2342, -28] Yes I can!!! Ah for real Myungsoo gained a year's worth of laughs todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+2261, -29] '6 hyungs' ㅋㅋ Suddenly introduces his familyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yes I canㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh my stomach hurts Park Myungsooㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Naver: "Myungsoo did it"... 'MuDo' achieves best rating of 14.5% since hiatus

1. [+1373, -15] The other members worked hard too but Park Myungsoo was super funny on this episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1282, -17] Imagine if Park Myungsoo actually became a guest on 'Real Men' ㅋㅋ No wonder the PDs were out to get himㅋㅋ Haven't laughed like that in a while... it's so funny because he looks so serious ㅋ

3. [+1023, -22] The Real Men special is a legend

4. [+694, -7] Everyone in the army, you're all working so hard. Can't imagine how hard it must be... take care of your health

5. [+674, -9] As someone who hasn't gone to the army yet, I felt how hard you all worked.  I'm scared now





1. [+5255, -68] Yes I canㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3710, -72] A Mobius strip of compliments and scolding ㅋ The PD who put a CG butterfly on Yang Sehyung's so witty.  Actually cute the more I think about it..

3. [+3197, -58] Myungsoo's stumped facial expression is still so funny to me. I haven't seen him like that everㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh so funny

4. [+3097, -47] Super fun episode. The 30th division seems to come out on variety a lot

5. [+2680, -86] MuDo articles always feel like they're written like movie reviews than as varieties..

6. [+849, -34] I laughed like an insane, crazy mad man yesterday. This is Park Myungsoo's legendary episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+686, -17] Did he know he was going to be this funny so he didn't guest on Real Men? Gotta save it for MuDo only

0 comments:

Post a Comment